Understand the New Testament in a Whole New Way!
Passages that were once puzzling will suddenly become clear. You’ll be able to connect the Old Testament to the New Testament with unprecedented confidence. Long after the live event, you’ll be excited to learn more about Jesus and the Bible!
Begin a Fun and Interactive Journey
Learn more about the New Testament than you ever thought possible in a few short hours. Walk where Jesus walked, relive the birth and growth of the early church, and travel with the apostle Paul as he shares the gospel with the world. By the end of the five hour event, participants will:
- Creatively learn in chronological order 77 key people, places, and events in the New Testament—without taking notes!
- Learn to arrange in sequence the well-known events of the life of Christ.
- Discover what happened during the 400 years between the Old and New Testaments.
- Gain insights and understanding of the events in the book of Acts, the beginning of the church, and the missionary journeys of Paul.
- Tie together the structure of the New Testament into a complete whole.
Pastor H. Jack Morris,
Largo Community Church—
”The Event taught our people an amazing amount about the places, chronology, and interrelationship of biblical passages in a short amount of time. I am positive that the teaching will help them better understand what they learned for years to come. Indirectly, I will also benefit, since my sermons can now build upon the congregation’s new base of biblical knowledge.”